"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living."

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Too Many Thoughts for One Title.......

There have been a lot of things on my mind lately.

1. Parents who make a difference between their children. This is one of the most ridiculous things that I have ever experienced in my entire life. In our house, everything was always fair between my sister and I. There were never moments when my parents done things for one of us where the other felt that it was "truly" unfair. There are a set of parents that I know that make a difference between their children. There is a "shrine" to one of their children, and absolutely nothing to celebrate the achievements of the other child. This really annoys me.

2. Ungrateful people. OH MY GAH. If someone busts their ass for you on a daily basis stop being so dang ungrateful! I am sure Sherika can guess who that is... This person is ridiculous. You could give and give and give to her and it would mean absolutely nothing to her. she is so ungrateful and selfish.

3. People who broadcast everything on facebook, including but not limited their intensive partying. If you wanna get smashed EVERY weekend, thats fine, but dont be stupid and put a billion pictures of it on facebook. Hello, no one is going to hire the girl that has facebook pictures of her holding five bottles of alcohol in a certain profession where image matters.

4. Being downright mean. Why on earth would you want to go around treating other people like crap? Who do you think you are????????????  I mean really. I just don't understand.

5. The end of the world. This whole end of the world thing is getting really old! To all these people who are claiming to be children of god saying that they know when the world will end are full of it. In the bible, it states that no man shall no when the end of the world is coming. So therefore, if that is written in the bible, then god did not make you special and tell you the secret.

6. People who abuse government assistance. I won't say anything about this so that I don't offend anyone.

Thank you! That is all. :)

3 comments:

  1. Gah! Each of these topics I could on and on about! Seriously my blood preasure is BOILING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to add to this for a moment...
    1. Guys who are way older than the girls they are partying with is also getting on my nerves...realize that they are only hanging out with you for the booze..girls they are only hanging out with you for the sex..please keep alcohol and sex apart..this is how babies are made and std (or stis) are spread!
    2. If you can't afford to put food on the table then don't get a tattoo.
    3. Don't get a tattoo of just one child when surely there will be more made..especially if it one that you cannot add on to.
    4. BBB girl. Period!
    5. People who do not know how to do their jobs.
    6. I am not having the best Thursday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on earth could I forget those? GAH! I know... I swear are pet peeves are identical!

    ReplyDelete