"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living."

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Houses, boredom, and spending too much money

So now that it's summer, I have began filling my days with absolutely nothing productive. Most of these non productive things include spending a ridiculous amount of money on activities to keep me from being bored and spending a ridiculous amount of  time on the internet. However 2 of my attempts to keep myself unbored were actually quite a success. 
   One of which was purchasing the $8 presidente margarita at chilli's. It was AMAZING! And it's really not that bad of a deal, because you get 4 fabulous margaritas out of it. I recommend it to any fellow margarita lovers that might read this blog! 
   The 2nd thing that was not a waste of money were the gel nails that I got yesterday. After going all semester to clinical and not being able to do anything nice with my nails, I decided that I should get my nails done. And let me tell you gel nails are wayyyyyyyy better than any fake nails I have ever had... They are way less painful and they look just as nice. and the best part is they aren't FAKE like so many things in our currently oh so fake world.

On to my next topic. HOUSES. As the title of my blog says, I am ready to grow up and so is Corey. Lately, we have been talking about buying a house, obviously later. But none the less, we are both oh so excited about doing this grown up thing. I'm seriously already obsessed with looking at houses online, and it will be at least a year till we buy.. I'm crazy, but I am completely ok with this.

5 comments:

  1. you could always rent the house next to us! Bobby just put brand new hardwood floors in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be nice, but we arent going to be able to do anything till i graduate... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh dang! I would have loved for us to be neighbors...also can you start popping out babies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. and ummmm..........NO! You pop out the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well if you can convince josh to let me have them some time soon I would!

    ReplyDelete