"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living."

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blogging?

I decided to join the rest of world and start blogging, and mainly because Sherika persuaded me to. I have never been much of a writer; nor is my life very interesting, so this blog will be bland to say the least. I chose to name my blog I wanna grow up, because it is a phrase that I use at least weekly. I am very over the whole college step of my life, and I am ready to move on to bigger and better things, in an essence, I Wanna Grow Up.

I guess I should start out by telling about myself for the people who read this that may not know me.... I go to North Georgia, where I am attending nursing school. I haven't decided if it is worth it yet or not. haha. Its really hard, and I only recommend it if you are FOR SURE that nursing is what you want to do.... I have the most amazing boyfriend ever, Corey Douthitt. We have been dating for almost six years. I don't want to be all mushy and cliche, but he is pretty much one of the best parts of my life... He will probably be mentioned in my blog a lot. I have an amazing puppy Midas! He is a 95 lb. Great Dane. He is seriously the best dog I have ever had. He will probably be the topic of alot of my blogs. Also after beginning this blog, I have discovered that I obsessively use periods. I need to work on that. I hope that at least someone, besides Sherika, finds this interesting enough to follow along with ever so interesting life!

2 comments: